What is Badger DAO (BADGER) Coin
Badger DAO is an open-source, decentralized automated organization that is dedicated to building products and infrastructure of simplifying the use of Bitcoin (BTC) as collateral across many smart contract platforms.
The platform is a shared space where the developers, known as Badge Builders, have the ability to collaborate and implement Bitcoin as collateral to as many blockchains as possible. A developer can earn a percentage of the fees and BADGER tokens from the developer mining pool for every implementation. The mainnet was launched on December 3, 2020.
A builder can be a single developer, a group of developers, or even a company. There are no fixed obligations to participation requirements, and anyone can create. The pillars of Badger DAO include the Badger Builders, the community-created products, the Dedicated Badger Operations team, the fairly initial distribution of the BADGER tokens for governance and the fact that all of the code is open-sourced.
- Badger DAO is a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) focusing on bringing Bitcoin to Decentralized Finance (DeFi).
- Badger DAO’s debut products include:
- Sett: a yield aggregator product of Badger DAO focusing on innovating on the best Bitcoin-related yield strategies.
- Digg: an elastic supply token pegged to the price of Bitcoin and governed by the Badger DAO.
- BADGER is the ERC-20 governance token of the DAO and has the following use cases:
- Governance: BADGER holders can govern all marketing decisions, protocol parameters, the token supply and any future smart contract changes.
- Staking: Users that deposit assets into the platform will be rewarded with BADGER. The longer users stake in the vaults, the higher the multiplier of BADGER rewards they will receive.
- Liquidity Mining: Users that deposit tokens (e.g. BADGER, BADGER/WBTC LP, and etc.) in the Badger Sett product will earn BADGER tokens as liquidity mining rewards.
- Developer Mining: Developers that structure products and Sett Vault strategies will earn BADGER.
- More details of the BADGER token allocation can be found here.
- As of March 2nd 2021, the total supply of BADGER is 21,000,000 and the current circulating supply is ~11.04%.
How To Buy Badger DAO (BADGER) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Badger coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Badger Dao coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Badger DAO (BADGER) Coin
Badger DAO (BADGER) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Badger DAO (BADGER) Coin Review
You can learn more about Badger DAO (BADGER) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://badger.finance/ Github https://github.com/Badger-Finance Medium https://badgerdao.medium.com/ Documentation https://badger.wiki/ Telegram https://t.me/badger_dao Discord https://discord.com/invite/xSPFHHS Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/BadgerDAO