What is BarnBridge (BOND) Coin
BarnBridge is a derivatives protocol focused on structured stablecoin lending products. The protocol allows the unbundling of yield farms into various risk tranches and allows users to deposit stablecoins into junior and senior farming pools.
The protocol aggregates user deposits into the underlying money markets and allocates the generated yield onto the different risk profiles which are referred to as tranches. BarnBridge’s stablecoin pools are integrated with several DeFi protocols (AAVE, Compound, CREAM Finance), and BarnBridge is working to integrate AAVE’s stablecoin pools on Polygon.
- BOND is the governance token for BarnBridge protocol and is used in the following functions:
- Governance: Users can stake their BOND tokens on the BarnBridge platform for voting power. Users may submit improvement proposals and vote on protocol governance decisions.
- Liquidity Mining: Users can provide liquidity on the BOND-USDC Uniswap pair to earn liquidity mining rewards.
- The protocol consists of the following:
- SMART Yield: Users can deposit stablecoins into Junior or Senior farming pools. Depositors in the senior pools receive a fixed interest rate, whereas the junior pools are exposed to variable interest rate returns, but are incentivized with BOND tokens.
- The project raised 1.00MM USD from one round of private token sale, where 7.50% of the BOND total token supply has been sold at 1.33 USD / BOND.
- As at July 5th 2021, the total supply of BOND is 10,000,000 and the current circulating supply is 3,447,362 BOND (~34.47% of total token supply).
How To Buy BarnBridge (BOND) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Bond coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy BarnBridge coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a BarnBridge (BOND) Coin
BarnBridge (BOND) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
BarnBridge (BOND) Coin Review
You can learn more about BarnBridge (BOND) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://barnbridge.com/ Whitepaper https://github.com/BarnBridge/BarnBridge-Whitepaper/blob/master/README.md Github https://github.com/BarnBridge/ Medium https://medium.com/barnbridge Documentation https://docs.barnbridge.com/ Telegram https://t.me/barnbridge_official Discord https://discord.com/invite/FfEhsVk Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4exzX_c37p2gYJK4L9nrGQ