What is Clover Finance (CLV) Coin
Clover Finance (CLV), or simply Clover, is a blockchain operating system. It provides a one-stop, easy‑to‑use blockchain infrastructure and an ethereum virtual machine (EVM) compatible framework for Substrate‑based applications.
Clover Finance, another offspring of the Substrate-based Polkadot parachain aims at bridging the compatibility gap when building and operating across blockchains. The project was founded in May 2020 and the mainnet of Clover Finance launched in July 2021.
- Clover Finance is an infrastructure platform focused on cross-chain compatibility and enables developers to bridge DeFi dApps between Ethereum and Polkadot. It contains a storage layer, smart contract layer, DeFi protocol layer, and external dApp layer that work in unison to accomplish blockchain interoperability.
- CLV is Clover Finance’s native utility token and is used in the following functions:
- Governance: CLV token holders can vote on network governance decisions.
- Transaction Fees: Users will require CLV tokens to pay for network transactions. There is an option to pay fees on behalf of other addresses, and act as a “Relayer”.
- Network Consensus: Users can stake CLV tokens by running a validator node, or via a nominated validator (nominated PoS). This allows users to participate in the network consensus. Note that staked tokens may be slashed if the validator node misbehaves.
- The platform consists of the following major components working in conjunction:
- SPV Chain Simulation Technology: A trustless two-way peg system between blockchains, with cross-chain communication capabilities.
- EVM Compatibility Infrastructure: Enables the easy migration of existing dApps from Ethereum onto Clover Finance.
- Gas Fee Re-distribution: A redesign of Ethereum’s gas model, which distributes part of the gas fees to network nodes maintaining the network, and the other goes dApp developers.
- Gas Fee Innovation: Introduces “Relayers”, which are users that cover gas fees in CLV token on behalf of other users. In return, Relayers will receive compensation in the denominated asset.
- The project raised 38.85MM USD from their Coinlist token sale, where 15.00% of the CLV total token supply has been sold at the following token sale prices: 0.20 USD / CLV, 0.29 USD / CLV, and 0.35 USD / CLV.
- As at July 29th 2021, the total supply of CLV is 1,000,000,000 and the current circulating supply is 128,777,778 (~12.9% of the total token supply).
How To Buy Clover Finance (CLV) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Clv coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Clover Finance coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Clover Finance (CLV) Coin
Clover Finance (CLV) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Clover Finance (CLV) Coin Review
You can learn more about Clover Finance (CLV) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://clover.finance/ Whitepaper https://clover.finance/whitepaper.pdf Github https://github.com/clover-network Medium https://projectclover.medium.com/ Documentation https://docs.clover.finance/ Telegram https://t.me/clover_en/ Discord https://discord.com/invite/3gwTGqRuDb/