What is Dego Finance (DEGO) Coin
Dego Finance (Dego) is a cross-chain NFT+DeFi protocol & infrastructure, and an open NFT ecosystem where anyone can mint NFTs, initiate NFT mining, auctions and trading. Dego also offers a cross-chain infrastructure to enable blockchain projects to grow their user base, distribute tokens, and develop more diverse NFT-powered applications. The project is also building a parachain through Substrate, enabling cross-chain NFT asset transfers, combining applications and underlying protocols.
- DEGO is the utility token of the Dego platform and has the following use cases:
- Governance: DEGO token holders will vote on platform parameters to navigate the project’s economics and developments.
- Incentives: DEGO tokens are used to incentivize user participation in bounty hunting, referrals and other programs in the future.
- NFT Suite: DEGO tokens are required for NFT minting, staking, auction, trading and more.
- System Tax: Users who transact with DEGO tokens will contribute to a dividend pool.
- The platform includes the DEGO NFT Suite, offering a complete suite of products to manage the lifecycle of NFTs:
- NFT Foundry: Mint NFTs with unique attributes and rarity grades by depositing DEGO, ERC-20, or BEP-20 tokens. DEGO Finance’s NFTs are backed by the token deposits during the minting process, and can be decomposed to release the deposited tokens.
- NFT Mining: Stake NFTs and mine rewards.
- Auctions: NFT auctions are carried out in the form of FOMO3D auctions.
- NFT Marketplace: Users can trade NFTs at Treasureland.
- ScanDrop: A dApp for users to participate in NFT airdrops by scanning QR codes.
- The project raised 1,000 ETH from a public sale, where 2,100,000 DEGO tokens (10.00% of the max supply) were sold at 0.00047619 ETH / DEGO.
- As of March 10th 2021, the total token supply of DEGO is 21,000,000 and the circulating supply is ~40.99%.
How To Buy Dego Finance (DEGO) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Dego coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Dego Finance coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Dego Finance (DEGO) Coin
Dego Finance (DEGO) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Dego Finance (DEGO) Coin Review
You can learn more about Dego Finance (DEGO) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://dego.finance/ Github https://www.github.com/dego-labs Medium https://degofinance.medium.com/ Documentation https://docs.dego.finance/ Telegram https://t.me/dego_finance Discord https://discord.com/invite/xJjSJrd