What is Ellipsis (EPS) Coin
Ellipsis Finance officially launched on March 2021 as an authorized fork of Curve Finance. The Ellipsis team will receive support from the Curve Finance team and will commit to Curve Finance core values: a trustless and decentralized architecture, zero deposit or withdrawal fees, no lock ups on liquidity and extremely efficient stable coin exchanges.
- Ellipsis is a decentralized exchange that allows for the swapping of stablecoins with low slippage and minimal fees on Binance Smart Chain.
- Ellipsis is an authorized fork of Curve and veCRV holders will receive 25% of the token supply airdropped weekly over 1 year.
- EPS is Ellipsis’ BEP-20 native utility token and is used in the following functions:
- Liquidity Provider Rewards: Users can earn EPS tokens as rewards when they deposit LP tokens into the rewards contract. Rewarded EPS allows users a claim on the platform’s trading fees and is vested over 3 months. Alternatively, users can claim their EPS before the end of their lock-up but with a 50% early exit penalty.
- Staking Rewards: Users can earn rewards by staking EPS tokens. The staking pool receives trading fees as well as the EPS penalty revenue from EPS holders who exit the reward pool early. The staking pool has no mandatory lock-up.
- Trading Fees: Once users have a balance of EPS within the fee distribution contract, they will begin receiving a portion of the trading fees generated by the protocol. Trading fees are split evenly (50/50) between liquidity providers and EPS stakers.
- Airdrop Rewards: Ellipsis will be airdropping 25% of the total supply of EPS (250 million tokens) to members of the Curve DAO based on their veCRV balances.
- The protocol initially supports swaps between BUSD, USDC and USDT. More pairs will be considered in the near future.
- As at April 2nd 2021, the total supply of EPS is 1,000,000,000 and the current circulating supply is ~2.38%.
How To Buy Ellipsis (EPS) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Eps coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Ellipsis coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Ellipsis (EPS) Coin
Ellipsis (EPS) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Ellipsis (EPS) Coin Review
You can learn more about Ellipsis (EPS) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://ellipsis.finance/ Github https://github.com/ellipsis-finance Medium https://ellipsisfinance.medium.com/ Documentation https://docs.ellipsis.finance/ Telegram https://t.me/ellipsisfinance