What is Ethernity Chain (ERN) Coin
Ethernity Chain is a blockchain-based platform that allows users to take advantage of the increasing popularity of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). The developers position it as a decentralized finance (DeFi) crossover project with authenticated NFTs. In the Ethernity Chain ecosystem, all NFTs can be bought and sold on-chain.
Ethernity Chain was funded on the Polkastarter platform, where its crowd sale took place on March 8, 2021. The project tries to create favorable conditions for all active members of the community to boost the value of its ERN token.
Prior to launching ERN, Ethernity underwent a round of strategic investments backed by Black Edge Capital, Morningstar Ventures, Spark Digital Capital, Woodstock and Genesis Block Ventures.
- Ethernity Chain is a platform for authenticated NFTs (aNFTs) on Ethereum and Polygon. NFTs on the platform are created from licensed IP rights from figures in sports, arts, entertainment and more. The NFTs are authenticated by the holders of these IP rights.
- Ethernity Chain is a platform for authenticated NFTs (aNFTs) on Ethereum and Polygon network. NFTs on the platform are created from licensed IP from figures in sports, arts, entertainment and more. The NFTs are authenticated by the holders of IP rights.
- ERN is Ethernity Chain’s native utility token and has the following use cases:
- Purchase NFTs: Users can purchase authentic NFTs (aNFTs) at Ethernity Chain’s marketplace. The project denominates NFTs in ERN tokens and locks 75% of the collected tokens in the reserve for two years.
- Liquidity Mining: Users may provide liquidity on the Uniswap ETH-ERN pair to participate in the LP staking incentive program.
- NFT Farming: Users may stake ERN to farm STONES, which can be used to claim Bosslogic NFTs. Selected NFTs will be purchasable with STONES.
- The project raised 2.8MM USD from 1 round of private token sale and 1 public IDO:
- Private sale round: 30.66% of the total token supply sold at 0.275 USD / ERN.
- Initial DEX Offering (IDO): 3.33% of the total token supply was sold at 0.275 USD / ERN.
- As at June 22nd 2021, the total supply of ERN is 30,000,000 and the current circulating supply is 9,910,511 (~33.1% of the total token supply).
How To Buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Ern coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Ethernity Chain coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Ethernity Chain (ERN) Coin
Ethernity Chain (ERN) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Ethernity Chain (ERN) Coin Review
You can learn more about Ethernity Chain (ERN) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://ethernity.io/ Medium https://medium.com/@ethernitychain Telegram https://t.me/ethernitychain Discord https://discord.com/invite/c29ASPJGj6 Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuzqvauB21tABl_TSz761kQ