What is Flamingo (FLM) Coin
Flamingo is a decentralized finance (DeFi) platform based on the Neo blockchain and the Poly Network interoperability protocol. It combines several DeFi applications into a single ecosystem: a cross-blockchain asset gateway (wrapper), an on-blockchain liquidity pool (swap), a blockchain asset vault, a perpetual contract trading platform (perp) and a decentralized governance organization (DAO).
- Flamingo is an interoperable, full-stack decentralized finance protocol built on the Neo blockchain.
- Flamingo is comprised of six main components:
- Wrapper: A crosschain asset gateway.
- Swap: An on-chain liquidity provider.
- Vault: A one-stop asset manager.
- FUSD: A synthetic stablecoin asset.
- Perp: An AMM-based perpetual contract trading platform.
- DAO: A Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) for platform governance.
- The FLM token is the governance token of Flamingo. FLM holders can vote for changes in platform parameters, issuance of new FLM tokens, etc.
- During the early stage of the Flamingo project, the FLM supply will be distributed for the following use cases:
- Staking cross-chain assets.
- Staking Liquidity Provider (LP) tokens.
- Minting FUSD, Flamingo’s synthetic stablecoin asset.
- Depositing FUSD as margins to trade perpetual contracts.
- Participating in DAO governance.
How To Buy Flamingo (FLM) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Flm coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Flamingo coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Flamingo (FLM) Coin
Flamingo (FLM) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Flamingo (FLM) Coin Review
You can learn more about Flamingo (FLM) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://flamingo.finance/ Whitepaper https://docs.flamingo.finance/litepaper Github https://github.com/flamingo-finance Medium https://medium.com/flamingo-finance/ Documentation https://docs.flamingo.finance/ Discord https://discord.gg/xGp9gbM