What is Injective Protocol (INJ) Coin
The Injective Protocol project is a revolutionary idea that aims to make currency exchanges completely decentralized, public operated networks. What this means is the exchange is solely operated by people who hold INJ tokens. There is no centralized governing body that enforces control over the development of the project. The Injective Protocol project officially launched via a public offering in 2020, and it was backed by names in the industry like Binance, Pantera and Hashed.
The Injective Chain is the blockchain foundation of the project. It hosts a completely decentralized order book and employs elements from the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). The platform also incorporates a bi-directional token bridge, linking it to the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Injective Protocol is a universal Decentralized Finance (DeFi) protocol for cross-chain derivatives trading across a plethora of financial products such as perpetual swaps, futures, and spot trading.
- The Injective Chain is implemented as a Cosmos SDK module, built with Ethermint (EVM on Tendermint). It utilizes a Tendermint-based Proof-of-Stake to facilitate cross chain derivatives trading across Cosmos, Ethereum, and many other layer-1 protocols.
- Injective Protocol is collision resistant and utilizes Verifiable Delay Function (VDF) to prevent front-running.
INJ is the native asset of Injective Protocol and is used across a diverse range of functions such as:
- Protocol governance
- Exchange fee value capture
- Derivative collateralization
- Liquidity mining
The Injective platform enable users to:
- Take part in decentralized cross-chain derivatives trading with zero gas fees.
- Access cross-chain yield generation for a multitude of assets.
- Create and trade on any derivative market with only a price feed, thereby opening up more opportunities for trading on markets not found on other exchanges.
How To Buy Injective Protocol (INJ) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Inj coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Injective Protocol coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Injective Protocol (INJ) Coin
Injective Protocol (INJ) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Injective Protocol (INJ) Coin Review
You can learn more about Injective Protocol (INJ) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://injectiveprotocol.com/ Whitepaper https://docsend.com/view/zdj4n2d Github https://github.com/InjectiveLabs/ Medium https://medium.com/injective-labs Documentation https://chain.injective.network/ Telegram https://t.me/joininjective Discord https://discord.com/invite/NK4qdbv Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN99m0dicoMjN