What is Linear (LINA) Coin
Linear is a decentralized delta-one asset protocol capable of instantly creating synthetic assets with unlimited liquidity. The project opens traditional assets like commodities, forex, market indices and other thematic sectors to cryptocurrency users by supporting the creation of “Liquids” — Linear’s synthetic asset tokens.
The protocol consists of various products like Linear. Buildr, a DApp used to manage Liquids using Linear (LINA) and other tokens as collateral. The exchange is specifically created to enable trading of a variety of Liquids with rapid confirmation times and robust security.
LINA is an ERC-20 token built on the Ethereum network whose main purpose is as collateral for Liquids (using Buildr) and for community governance of the protocol. All token holders have access to the Linear DAO, enabling them to vote on different initiatives and proposals, helping to shape the development of the Linear ecosystem.
The main goal of Linear is to provide a superior user experience with better scalability and greater speed thanks to the cross-chain capabilities of the protocol. Linear Finance intends to provide a simple solution for users that want exposure to traditional assets while still benefiting from the features enabled only by blockchain technology.
- Linear is a cross-chain compatible, decentralized synthetic asset protocol, which allows users to cost-effectively and quickly create, trade, and manage synthetic assets (Liquids).
- Linear is built on both Binance Smart Chain and Ethereum, allowing users to swap Linear’s assets across both DeFi ecosystems and use them as DeFi building blocks.
- LINA is the native utility token of Linear and has the following use cases:
- Governance: LINA token holders will be able to vote on protocol topics such as synthetic asset listings, fee revenue splits, collateral ratio, and other Linear improvement proposals.
- Staking: LINA token holders are able to stake and collateralize their LINA tokens on the protocol to generate ℓUSD.
- ℓUSD can be used to purchase synthetic assets on Linear Exchange, or be used in other DeFi protocols.
- Users who create ℓUSD are eligible for staking rewards and a share of the trading fees generated on Linear Exchange.
- The project raised 2.36MM USD in the following sale rounds:
- Seed round: 2.40% of the total token supply sold at $0.00125 USD / LINA.
- Private sale round 1: 3.50% of the total token supply sold at $0.00200 USD / LINA.
- Private sale round 2: 2.67% of the total token supply sold at $0.00300 USD / LINA.
- Private sale round 3: 0.08% of the total token supply sold at $0.00350 USD / LINA.
- Public sale round: 0.63% of the total token supply sold at $0.00450 USD / LINA.
- As of March 18th 2020, the total token supply of LINA is 10,000,000,000 and the circulating supply when listed on Binance is 15.63%.
How To Buy Linear (LINA) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Lina coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Linear coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Linear (LINA) Coin
Linear (LINA) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Linear (LINA) Coin Review
You can learn more about Linear (LINA) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://linear.finance/ Whitepaper https://linear.finance/defi/Linear_Whitepaper_EN.pdf Github https://github.com/Linear-finance Medium https://medium.com/linear-finance/archive Telegram https://t.me/linearfinanceannoucements Discord https://discord.gg/nvCk356bky