What is Mantra Dao (OM) Coin
MANTRA DAO is a community-governed DeFi platform focusing on staking, lending, and cross-chain DeFi products. MANTRA DAO has built a suite of DeFi products including a multi-asset staking platform, money markets lending protocol, gamified lottery pool, and stablecoin minting protocol.
The suite is currently natively built on Ethereum, but cross-chain products focusing on Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, and Polkadot will also be built in the future. MANTRA DAO was first announced in June 2020, and the platform went live with its first feature, staking, in October 2020.
- OM is the native utility token of the MANTRA DAO ecosystem and is used for the following functions:
- Staking: Stakers of DOT and KSM can delegate their assets to the validator nodes of MANTRA DAO and bind their Ethereum addresses on the Mantra Dao platform to farm OM tokens.
- Lending: Through ZENTEREST, MANTRA DAO’s over-collateralized money markets lending platform, users can supply assets to the platform and borrow tokens against the collateral supplied.
- Lottery: Users can try their luck at the MANTRA POOL by spending OM tokens to access the MANTRA POOL for a chance to win 25% of the week’s PoS validator rewards.
- Governance: OM stakers can issue proposals, participate in governance votes, and suggest changes to various parameters in the MANTRA DAO ecosystem.
- The project has raised $5.9MM from a private and public sale.
- 9% of the total token supply was sold in a private sale at $0.03 USD / OM.
- 8.5% of the total token supply was sold in a public sale at $0.05 USD / OM.
- As of March 8 2021, the total circulating supply of OM is 266,292,858 OM (29.95%) with a max supply of 888,888,888 OM.
How To Buy Mantra Dao (OM) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Om coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Mantra Dao coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Mantra Dao (OM) Coin
Mantra Dao (OM) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Mantra Dao (OM) Coin Review
You can learn more about Mantra Dao (OM) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://www.mantradao.com/ Whitepaper https://assets.website-files.com/60d9b144837ef1233e15648a/61001252d0afd7382562fdc0_MANTRA_DAO_Whitepaper.pdf Github https://github.com/Mantradao Medium https://medium.com/mantra-dao Documentation https://docs.mantradao.com/about/intro Telegram https://t.me/MANTRADAO Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/MANTRADAO