What is Mask Network (MASK) Coin
Mask Network aims to bridge Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 making it possible for users on Twitter and Facebook to use Web 3.0 features. Some features include payment & tipping, trading on a decentralized exchange, decentralized file storage or buying and selling NFTs – all without leaving the social network site.
Mask Network has partnered with leading projects (such as CoinMarketCap, Uniswap, Arweave and more). The project is chain agnostic, and supports, amongst others, Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum and Polygon.
- MASK is the native utility token of the platform and is used in the following functions:
- Governance: MASK token holders can vote on network governance decisions in MASK DAO, or participate in subDAOs to vote on project selection for Initial Twitter Offerings (ITOs).
- Protocol Incentivization: Active users of the Mask Network functionalities will be rewarded with MASK tokens.
- Planned use cases to be released include:
- DApplet Development on Mask Network: DApplet development (DApp running within Web 2.0) on Mask Network will require a MASK token stake.
- Premium Functionalities: Users will also require MASK tokens to use premium functionalities in Mask Network, such as cross-chain smart wallets (in Mask 2.0) and social profiles.
- Mask Network consists of the following major components:
- On-chain smart contracts: Red Packets, ITOs and other on-chain modules are provided by the Mask core team or the DApplet developer ecosystem. These smart contracts will be deployed on multiple EVM compatible chains such as BSC and Ethereum.
- Multiple storage/ dCDN layers: Integration of multiple decentralized storage blockchains, such as Arweave, and integration of decentralized CDN for speeding up content fetching.
- DApplet (Plugin) layer: DApplet layer contains the DApplet / Plugin store for registered DApplets such as Snapshot voting, Gitcoin donation and more.
- Web 3.0 integration on Web 2.0: Mask Network uses SES (Secure ECMAScript), ShadowDOM and various related technologies to ensure the integration of Web3.0. The team is working within the standard committee of these standards to push the development of Web 3.0 technologies. Through these integrations, DApplets can be injected into platforms such as Twitter.
- The project has raised around 49.2MM USD from the following token sales:
- Four rounds of private token sales and one angel round, where 28.45% of the total token supply has been sold to raise 7MM USD in aggregate.
- Initial Twitter Offering: 3% of the total token supply.
- Balancer LBP round: 4% of the total token supply.
- Community Airdrop: 1% of the total token supply.
- As at May 25th 2021, the total supply of MASK is 100,000,000 and the current circulating supply is 12,826,666 (~12.8%).
How To Buy Mask Network (MASK) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Mask coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Mask Network coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Mask Network (MASK) Coin
Mask Network (MASK) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Mask Network (MASK) Coin Review
You can learn more about Mask Network (MASK) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://mask.io/ Github https://github.com/DimensionDev Medium https://masknetwork.medium.com/ Telegram https://t.me/maskbook_group#telegram Discord https://discord.gg/4SVXvj7