What is Mdex (MDX) Coin
MDEX is an automated market making (AMM) decentralized exchange protocol that operates on the concept of fund pools, sharing some similarities with standard DEXs, but differentiating itself from competitors by using a dual-chain model modeled on both the Ethereum network and the Huobi Ecological Chain (HECO), which gives it access to the liquidity of the Ethereum ecosystem. MDEX is a new decentralized trading protocol that launched in January 2021.
A trading platform built on top of HECO, MDEX has an estimated cost for token swaps at $0.001 for each trade, with a transaction speed of three seconds.
- Mdex is an Automated Market Maker (AMM) Decentralized Exchange (DEX) on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and Huobi ECO Chain (HECO). The project aims to create a high-performance DEX ecosystem and provide multichain support.
- Through the dual incentives of liquid and transaction mining, users may increase their returns on Mdex’s platform. Mdex has also launched a repurchase and burn program, which is funded by a share of the platform’s transaction fees.
- Mdex strives to build a DeFi platform that integrates DEX, Initial Model Offering (IMO), and Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), providing a one-stop liquidity service for their users. Users may swap assets between BSC, Ethereum and HECO via the Mdex bridge.
- MDX is the native utility token of the platform and has the following use cases:
- Governance: Token holders can vote on network governance issues such as transaction fee ratios, and buyback and burn policies.
- Protocol Incentives: Users may earn MDX tokens by providing liquidity or trade mining on Mdex.
- Staking: Users may stake MDX to earn MDX.
- IMO: Participate in Initial Model Offerings (IMOs), where projects will raise capital in MDX and BNB tokens.
- Planned token use cases to be released include:
- Dual Farming: Users can stake MDX tokens to earn tokens from a liquidity pair, allowing users to earn both tokens from the liquidity pool.
- The project has raised 21MM USD from one round of private token sales, where 7.00% of the total token supply has been sold at 0.3 USD / MDX.
- As at May 24th 2021, the current circulating and total supply of MDX is 401,615,123 (~40.2% of the max 1 billion MDX supply).
How To Buy Mdex (MDX) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Mdx coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Mdex coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Mdex (MDX) Coin
Mdex (MDX) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Mdex (MDX) Coin Review
You can learn more about Mdex (MDX) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://mdex.com/ Github https://github.com/mdexSwap Medium https://medium.com/@MdexOfficial Telegram https://t.me/MdexEN Discord https://discord.com/invite/3TYDPktjqC