What is Orion Protocol (ORN) Coin
The Orion Protocol was designed to aggregate the liquidity of multiple crypto exchanges into a decentralized platform that provides a singular, non-custodial gateway into the entire digital asset market. It was founded in 2018 and launched in 2020 by Alexey Koloskov in an attempt to solve some of the major issues of the decentralized finance (DeFi) space.
Onion aims to solve the difficulties in performing profitable transactions associated with the lack of liquidity on the majority of crypto exchanges. This is the case for both centralized and decentralized exchanges. Orion’s solution to this is to aggregate exchanges’ order books into one simple to use and understand terminal.
The Orion Protocol’s goal is to help users get the best returns out of their investments while also lowering the risks associated with using multiple exchanges.
- Orion Protocol allows its user to access liquidity from both centralized and decentralized exchanges in a non-custodial manner.
- Orion Protocol products include:
- Orion trading terminal: Execution of trades across different exchange platforms for traders and investors.
- Portfolio management application: Monitoring of assets across exchanges, setting alarms for arbitrage opportunities and automating processes in a non-custodial manner.
- App Store: Purchase of decentralized applications such as arbitrage apps, algorithmic trading bots, and payment integration systems.
- Liquidity plugins for exchanges: Plug-ins for both centralized and decentralized exchanges to place on their own platform, contributing to Orion’s aggregated liquidity.
- DEX launcher: Enabling users to launch their own decentralized exchange with access to Orion’s liquidity.
- ORN, the ERC-20 token of Orion Protocol, holds the following utility:
- Broker staking: Liquidity providers (brokers) stake ORN tokens to join a liquidity pool. The more ORN they stake, the higher chance they get to execute orders, which in turn generates fees for the broker.
- Staking rewards: Non-brokers will be able to stake ORN to vote for brokers and receive a portion of fees from trades that the brokers execute.
- Discounts: Fee discounts will be applied when ORN is use to pay for fee within the Orion Terminal.
- Licensing fee: Licensing fee will be collected from the Liquidity Boost Plugin, DEX kit and Enterprise Trade Widget.
How To Buy Orion Protocol (ORN) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Orn coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Orion Protocol coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Orion Protocol (ORN) Coin
Orion Protocol (ORN) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Orion Protocol (ORN) Coin Review
You can learn more about Orion Protocol (ORN) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://www.orionprotocol.io/ Whitepaper https://www.orionprotocol.io/hubfs/whitepaper.pdf Github https://github.com/orionprotocol Medium https://blog.orionprotocol.io/ Telegram https://t.me/orionprotocol