What is Phala Network (PHA) Coin
Phala Network is a privacy-preserving cloud computing service, which offers computing power comparable to existing cloud services and protects the privacy of managed programs. Based on TEE-Blockchain Hybrid Architecture, developers can deploy confidential smart contracts running inside the TEE Enclaves in the CPU. Phala is also based on Substrate, and will run as a parachain of Polkadot ecosystem.
- Phala Network is a privacy-preserving cloud computing service, which offers computing power comparable to existing cloud services and protects the privacy of managed programs.
- PHA is the native utility token of the platform and has the following use cases:
- Trusted Computing Resources: Purchase trusted computing resources in the network and the data exchanges (e.g. trusted computing power, on-chain computing and storage resources, and off-chain storage) using PHA tokens.
- Data Exchange Fee: Phala provides a contract-based data exchange infrastructure for standardized data collection, analysis, and trading protocols. With Phala’s protocol, a confidential but trusted exchange ecosystem is built for both buyers and sellers.
- Security Guarantee: Gatekeepers must stake a certain amount of PHA tokens, which may be slashed for misbehavior.
- Governance: Stakeholders who own a certain amount of PHA are able to join the Phala DAO to participate in community governance.
- Phala Network consists of two types of nodes:
- TEE (Trusted Execution Environment) workers are responsible for executing confidential contracts. The TEEs, and tamper-proof processors are connected in a permissionless way. Most retail personal computers are capable of connecting to Phala and running a TEE node. This is an important property to maintain decentralization, and to ensure that Phala remains operationally robust and censorship-resistant.
- Gatekeepers run nodes that maintain the Phala blockchain. They must always be online to manage the keys for miners, as a key manager is required to run the confidential contracts. Gatekeepers verify that workers’ hardware and software are unmodified and secure, handle rotation of workers and replication factoring, and manage their state by recording inputs and outputs to maintain the order without revealing the contents.
- The project has raised 1.68MM USD from two rounds of private token sales, where 15.00% of the PHA total token supply has been sold at 0.01 USD / PHA (140MM PHA) and 0.0028 USD / PHA (10MM PHA) respectively.
- As of February 25th 2021, the total supply of PHA is 1,000,000,000 and the current circulating supply is ~14.3%.
How To Buy Phala Network (PHA) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Pha coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Phala Network coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Phala Network (PHA) Coin
Phala Network (PHA) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Phala Network (PHA) Coin Review
You can learn more about Phala Network (PHA) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://phala.network/ Whitepaper https://files.phala.network/phala-paper.pdf Github https://github.com/Phala-Network Medium https://medium.com/phala-network Documentation https://wiki.phala.network/en-us/docs/ Telegram https://t.me/phalanetwork Discord https://discord.gg/myBmQu5