What is Pundi X (PUNDIX) Coin
Pundi X is a leading developer of blockchain-powered devices with the aim of transforming retail businesses with its blockchain-based point of sale solution. The solution allows retail merchants and consumers to conduct instantaneous in-store transactions on its blockchain.
The blockchain solution was founded in 2017 and launched its ICO in January 2018 as the world’s first point-of-sale solution. Following a successful ICO, Pundi X has successfully launched retailed focused services including XPOS, XWallet and XPASS as well as the world’s first blockchain phone called BOB.
The company, which has its headquarters in Singapore, has shipped its XPOS solution and devices to over 25 markets including the United States, Spain, Argentina, Korea, Australia, Colombia, Spain and Taiwan.
- Pundi X builds its XPOS payment ecosystem around its ERC-20 utility token, NPXS. The ecosystem further consists out of the XPOS device, the XWallet and the XPASS card.
- The other ecosystem elements include XPOS, the Point of Sale system, a product of Pundi X that has been deployed on markets across the globe. The XWallet mobile app also supports different DApps for users and making it easier to perform crypto transactions.
- The NPXS token is required for every transaction within the XPOS ecosystem and enables an instant and seamless user experience.
- The NPXS Tokens can be used as loyalty rewards for a deduction of the transaction amount. This could encourage the consumers to use Pundi X to make purchases.
- NPXS Tokens are also required when publishing an app on Pundi XPOS app store. NPXS is a default token to settle the payment within the application. Depending on the different type of developers, PundiX can charge up to 30% of handling fee in NPXS and the Pundi X contract will burn this kind of NPXS tokens.
- The developers can publish applications targeting retailers, such as cryptocurrency transactions, wallets, financial or insurance services, membership or loyalty program, delivery management, and more, catering to the needs in different countries.
How To Buy Pundi X (PUNDIX) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Pundix coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Pundi X coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Pundi X (PUNDIX) Coin
Pundi X (PUNDIX) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Pundi X (PUNDIX) Coin Review
You can learn more about Pundi X (PUNDIX) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://www.pundix.com/ Whitepaper https://pundix.com/pdf/PundiX_Whitepaper_EN_Ver.pdf Github https://github.com/pundix Telegram https://t.me/Pundix Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOIf6WeLEzZi3DQxzenTZeA