What is Quant (QNT) Coin
Quant launched in June 2018 with the goal of connecting blockchains and networks on a global scale, without reducing the efficiency and interoperability of the network. It is the first project to solve the interoperability problem through the creation of the first blockchain operating system.
The project is built as an operating system distributed ledger technology— and Overledger Network — for connecting different blockchain networks. The project is billed as the first OS to be built for blockchains.
The main aim of Quant — using Overledger — is to bridge the gap that exists between different blockchains. The backbone of the project is the Overledger network, which Quant bills as the ecosystem on which the future digital economy ecosystem will be built.
Overledger allows developers to build decentralized multi-chain applications (known as MApps) for their customers. For developers to build a Mapp on the network, they must hold a certain amount of Quant tokens (QNT).
- Quant is a London-based blockchain technology company that aims to achieve universal interoperability between blockchains through its Overledger OS, a blockchain operating system.
- The main product, Overledger, is an API gateway that abstracts underlying permissioned and permissionless blockchains through a single gateway. The Overledger Network is a community network to host remote connector gateways which process Overledger transactions.
- QNT is the native utility token of the protocol and has the following use cases:
- Payment for network resources: Users that require network resources (e.g. Data, APIs, Distributed Ledger) would pay gateway owners in QNT tokens.
- Staking: Gateway operators may stake QNT with the treasury to secure higher priority in the transaction order.
- Licensing fees: Users pay an annual licensing fee in QNT tokens to the treasury.
- The protocol consists of the following major components:
- Overledger Enterprise: Overledger Network is an open network connecting a range of public and commercial DLTs, breaking down DLT silos. This helps to make DLT technology more accessible for mainstream enterprise developers.
- Overledger Community Network: A cost-effective “DLT Native” network aimed at the wider DLT community. It runs alongside the Overledger Network and is fully hosted and managed by Quant. The Overledger Community Network is also a production testbed for new, innovative features.
- SeeQ: SeeQ is a distributed search engine that is able to search and retrieve data from multiple blockchains (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and more.). SeeQ is available to Overledger customers as an optional module and is integrated with Overledger. The Overledger Community Network is also a production testbed for new, innovative features.
- Gateway Operators: Users may operate a gateway to provide access to resources (e.g. Distributed Ledger, Data, APIs). Gateway operators may set the price and terms of the service of their gateways.
- The project has completed a public sale round in 2018 and raised 11MM USD, where 9.9MM QNT has been sold.
- As at July 29th 2021, the total supply of QNT is 14,612,493 and the current circulating supply is 100%.
How To Buy Quant (QNT) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Qnt coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Quant coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Quant (QNT) Coin
Quant (QNT) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Quant (QNT) Coin Review
You can learn more about Quant (QNT) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://www.quant.network/ Github https://github.com/quantnetwork Medium https://quantnetwork.medium.com/ Telegram https://t.me/QuantOverledger Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/QuantNetwork