What is QuickSwap (QUICK) Coin
QuickSwap is a fork of Uniswap deployed on the Polygon Network (formerly Matic Network). By leveraging the Layer-2 network, QuickSwap enables users to trade any ERC-20 assets with near-zero gas costs. QuickSwap empowers traders, whilst reducing the barriers of entry to DEXs for the general crypto user. The project has adopted a community-focused token distribution model, and users are able to participate in protocol governance.
- QUICK is the native utility token of QuickSwap and has the following use cases:
- Governance: Token holders can propose and vote on network governance decisions via the Snapshot platform.
- Staking: Users can stake QUICK tokens on the platform for staking rewards (paid in QUICK), and earn a share of the platform transaction rewards.
- Liquidity Mining: Users can deposit tokens towards the liquidity pairs on the platform and earn a share of the platform‘s transaction fees. Users will receive LP tokens in exchange for their token deposits, which can be staked on the platform to earn more QUICK tokens.
- The project did not raise any funds and has allocated 90% of the token allocation for liquidity mining.
- As at July 23rd 2021, the maximum token supply is 1,000,000 QUICK and the current circulating supply is 159,753 QUICK (~15.9% of the maximum token supply).
How To Buy QuickSwap (QUICK) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Quick coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy QuickSwap coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a QuickSwap (QUICK) Coin
QuickSwap (QUICK) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
QuickSwap (QUICK) Coin Review
You can learn more about QuickSwap (QUICK) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://quickswap.exchange/ Github https://github.com/QuickSwap Medium https://email@example.com Telegram https://t.me/QuickSwapDEX