What is The Graph (GRT) Coin
The Graph is an indexing protocol for querying data for networks like Ethereum and IPFS, powering many applications in both DeFi and the broader Web3 ecosystem. Anyone can build and publish open APIs, called subgraphs, that applications can query using GraphQL to retrieve blockchain data. There is a hosted service in production that makes it easy for developers to get started building on The Graph Coin and the decentralized network will be launching later this year. The Graph currently supports indexing data from Ethereum, IPFS and POA, with more networks coming soon.
To date, over 3,000 subgraphs have been deployed by thousands of developers, for DApps like Uniswap, Synthetix, Aragon, AAVE, Gnosis, Balancer, Livepeer, DAOstack, Decentraland and many others. The Graph usage has been growing at over 50% MoM and hit over 7 billion queries during the month of September 2020.
The Graph has a global community, including over 200 Indexer Nodes in the testnet and more than 2,000 Curators in the Curator Program as of October 2020. To fund network development, The Graph raised funds from community members, strategic VCs and influential individuals in the blockchain community including Coinbase Ventures, DCG, Framework, ParaFi Capital, CoinFund, DTC, Multicoin, Reciprocal Ventures, SPC, Tally Capital and others. The Graph Foundation also successfully completed a public GRT Sale with participation from 99 countries (not including the U.S.). To date as of November 2020, The Graph has raised ~$25M.
- The Graph is an indexing protocol for decentralized applications that allows developers to efficiently access blockchain data. Developers can build subgraphs that define how to ingest, index, and serve blockchain data in a verifiable way.
- There are four types of participants in the protocol:
- Indexers: node operators that stake GRT in order to provide indexing and query processing services. Indexers earn query fees and indexer rewards for their services.
- Curators: subgraph developers, data consumers or community members who signal to Indexers which APIs should be indexed by the protocol.
- Delegators: individuals who would like to contribute to securing the network but do not want to run a Graph Node themselves.
- Consumers: end-users that query subgraphs and pay query fees to the Indexers, Curators and Delegators.
- GRT is the native ERC-20 utility token of The Graph and has the following use cases:
- Staking: Indexers stake GRT to provide indexing and querying services.
- Deposit: Curators deposit GRT into a bonding curve to signal on a specific subgraph and earn a portion of query fees.
- Delegation: Delegators contribute by delegating GRT to existing Indexers and earn a portion of query fees and indexing rewards in return.
- Payment: Consumers pay GRT for subgraph queries to the Indexers, Curators and Delegators.
- Reward: Indexers and Delegators will earn indexing rewards in the form of GRT.
- The Graph raised 7.5MM USD from private investors for approximately 17% of the GRT total token supply between April 2018 and June 2020, and approximately 6% of the total GRT supply has been sold in public token sales at 0.026 USD / GRT and 0.03 USD / GRT.
- Total GRT supply at mainnet launch will be 10,000,000,000. More details of the GRT token distribution can be found here.
How To Buy The Graph (GRT) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Grt coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy The Graph coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a The Graph (GRT) Coin
The Graph (GRT) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
The Graph (GRT) Coin Review
You can learn more about The Graph (GRT) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://thegraph.com/ Github https://github.com/graphprotocol Documentation https://thegraph.com/docs/introduction Telegram http://t.me/graphprotocol Discord https://discord.gg/vtvv7FP