What is VeChain (VET) Coin
VeChain (VET) is a blockchain-powered supply chain platform. Begun in 2015 and launched in June 2016, VeChain aims to use distributed governance and Internet of Things (IoT) technology to create an ecosystem which solves some of the major problems with supply chain management.
The platform uses two in-house tokens, VET and VTHO, to manage and create value based on its VeChainThor public blockchain.
The idea is to boost the efficiency, traceability and transparency of supply chains while reducing costs and placing more control in the hands of individual users.
- VeChain Thor (VET) is blockchain with the posited goal of “solving real world economic problems”.
- VeChain leverages the Proof of Authority (PoA) consensus mechanism. PoA is a Byzantine Fault Tolerant probabilistic consensus mechanism, based on HotStuff, which relies on Authority Masternodes (AM) associated with verified identities.
- The core protocol of the Vechain Thor blockchain has four meta transaction features: Controllable Transaction Lifecycle, Multi-Party Payment (MPP), Multi-Task Transaction (MTT), and Transaction Dependency.
- VeChain has two kinds of tokens, VeChain Token (VET) and VeThor Token (VTHO). While VET has a fixed supply of ~86.7bn token, VTHO is issued as a block reward for VET staking AMs. VTHO is required for smart contract and transaction executions. Consensus is achieved on a threefold-level: (1) technical level, (2) business level, and (3) governance level.
- The issuance of VTHO is adjusted via the on-chain governance model to stabilize the fiat-denominated transaction costs. This clear governance model differentiates between three kinds of voters with various operational permissions.
How To Buy VeChain (VET) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Vet coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy VeChain coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a VeChain (VET) Coin
VeChain (VET) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
VeChain (VET) Coin Review
You can learn more about VeChain (VET) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://www.vechain.org/ Github https://github.com/vechain Documentation https://docs.vechain.org/ Telegram https://t.me/vechain_official_english Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqKEWPu5hkEl4o3sxlj3N5A