What is Horizen (ZEN) Coin
Horizen is an interoperable blockchain system, supported by a decentralized node infrastructure. Its sidechain platform focuses on scalable data privacy, and as such enables businesses as well as developers to build private or public blockchains using the unique sidechain technology known as Zendoo.
Horizen launched in May of 2017 and strives to ensure data integrity and privacy through enabling real-world use cases. Horizen claims to be completely decentralized, fully customizable with privacy features and supports low costs associated with building blockchains with configurable revenue models and unlimited number of tokens and digital assets.
- Horizen aims to build a Proof-of-Work (PoW) cryptocurrency, with a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) sidechain platform enabling fully customizable decentralized applications.
- The system has a Bitcoin-like blockchain at the core, with Equihash Proof of Work featuring a delayed block penalty algorithm for additional security.
- The sidechain platform includes a Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism, and a suite of developer tools and a User Interface made available in the sidechain software development kit that abstracts away the complexities of blockchain construction, deployment, and maintenance.
- The Cross-Chain Transfer Protocol (“CCTP”) allows a decoupled sidechain network independent of consensus, programming language, or any other design detail in the sidechains.
- The Horizen coin (ZEN) is used for staking and as gas fee in the ecosystem.
How To Buy Horizen (ZEN) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Zen coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Horizen coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Horizen (ZEN) Coin
Horizen (ZEN) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Horizen (ZEN) Coin Review
You can learn more about Horizen (ZEN) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://www.horizen.io/ Whitepaper https://www.horizen.io/research/ Github https://github.com/HorizenOfficial Medium https://medium.com/@horizen Telegram https://horizen.io/invite/telegram Discord https://horizen.io/invite/discord Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0v_lUnZHIKUQUXJzfgqOg