What is Marlin (POND) Coin
Marlin is a layer-0 protocol that provides high-performance network infrastructure for decentralized blockchain networks. By optimizing blockchain speed and scale at the network layer, Marlin aims to make the performance of decentralized applications indistinguishable from their Web 2.0 predecessors.
- POND is Marlin’s native utility token and has the following functions:
- Governance: POND token holders can vote on governance decisions including usage of funds in the treasury and allocation of network resources.
- Protocol Incentivization: Users can earn POND tokens as rewards when they send or receive data in the Marlin network.
- Staking: Nodes are required to stake POND tokens to join and participate in the Marlin network.
- Marlin has created a set of tools for developers and end users including:
- Marlin SDK: Designed for developers of games, streaming apps, blockchains etc., requiring low-latency one to many communication.
- Marlin Cache: Functions as a decentralized content delivery network storing popular requests from API feeds and data stores.
- Marlin Gateway: Allows clients (traders), full nodes, miners, and validators to exchange large blocks and transactions via a low-latency relay network, providing an edge in Gas Price Auctions and scaling blockchains with short block times at layer-0.
- The project has raised 3MM USD via private token sales,selling 17.23% of total maximum token supply. Marlin did not conduct a public sale.
- As of March 9th 2021, the circulating supply of POND tokens is 434,933,271 with a total supply of 3,184,000,001. POND has a mintable maximum token supply of 10,000,000,000.
How To Buy Marlin (POND) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Pond coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Marlin coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Marlin (POND) Coin
Marlin (POND) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Marlin (POND) Coin Review
You can learn more about Marlin (POND) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://www.marlin.org/ Whitepaper https://www.marlin.org/whitepaper Github https://github.com/marlinprotocol Medium https://blog.marlin.org/ Telegram https://t.me/marlinprotocol Discord https://discord.gg/pdQZyyy