What is Mirror Protocol (MIR) Coin
Mirror Protocol is a DeFi protocol that enables users to mint mirrored assets (mAssets). mAssets will track the underlying asset prices in real-world markets, giving traders access to the price exposure of real-world assets.
Mirror Protocol ensures that there is always sufficient collateral within the protocol to cover mAssets, and also manages markets for mAssets by listing them on Terraswap against UST. The minting of mAssets is decentralized, where users are able to open positions and deposit collateral.
- MIR is the protocol’s native governance token and has the following use cases:
- Protocol Governance: MIR token holders may participate in protocol governance by voting on the protocol’s major parameters. Passing a governance proposal requires a majority approval by MIR token holders, and takes about one week to take effect.
- Farming: Users may farm tokens from other DeFi projects by staking MIR tokens (PancakeSwap, Harvest, etc).
- Liquidity Provision Rewards: MIR tokens will be provided as rewards for liquidity provision on the platform.
- Collateral: In the future, users will be able to use MIR tokens as collateral to mint mAssets and a variety of derivative products.
- As at April 19th 2021, the total supply of MIR is 370,575,000 and the current circulating supply is 56,260,867 (about 15.2%).
How To Buy Mirror Protocol (MIR) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Mir coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Mirror Protocol coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Mirror Protocol (MIR) Coin
Mirror Protocol (MIR) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Mirror Protocol (MIR) Coin Review
You can learn more about Mirror Protocol (MIR) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://mirror.finance/ Whitepaper https://mirror.finance/MirrorWP.pdf Github https://github.com/Mirror-Protocol/mirror-web-app Medium https://mirror-protocol.medium.com/ Documentation https://docs.mirror.finance/ Telegram https://t.me/mirror_protocol Discord https://discord.gg/KYC22sngFn